Littera24 translation agency is looking to hire a Sales Manager to join the sales team in the Riga office. As a Sales Manager, your primary responsibility will be to expand our international customer base within the life sciences and technology industries.
- identify and contact potential clients, follow-up on leads, develop existing accounts (via phone, e-mail, meetings);
- participate in networking events, seminars and trade shows both locally and abroad;
- respond to inquiries, prepare proposals and quotes, negotiate contract terms
- enter and manage client data in our CRM systems, analyze new account performance;
- work in close cooperation with the production team to ensure the client’s goals are met;
- contribute to our marketing activities and online presence;
- provide regular reporting on all aspects of activity to management.
- university degree;
- excellent command of English, good knowledge of Latvian. Other languages will be considered as an advantage;
- outstanding organisational and communication skills, aptitude for overcoming objections;
- business-minded, proactive personality with a strong sense of responsibility;
- advanced computer skills;
- existing sales competencies (e.g. prospecting, cold calling, relationship building, overcoming objections) will be considered as an advantage;
- sales experience in B2B sector or within life sciences or technical industries will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- fixed salary paired with commissions and bonus packages from 850-2000 EUR gross;
- social security contributions and health insurance;
- individually customized training and on-boarding process;
- option to work remotely;
- friendly colleagues, a dynamic and international work environment.
Please send your application.