Technical Translation Services – Translations of Technical Documents
Translations of technical documents are mainly montage, building, repair equipment instructions, translations of material and catalog equipment, translations of other documents, and scientific translations.
When providing this service, we offer accuracy 1:1, while maintain the original size, illustrations, formula and drawings. Please note that these translation services are only on request, and the translation requires additional time.
When dealing with texts in which there are many abbreviations and acronyms, or in the case of special requests, we suggest compiling a glossary before the beginning of the translation work in order to decode such terms.
For texts with a large number of abbreviations, or in the case of specific requirements for their translation, we recommend to make a glossary before starting work, in the most cases it is possible to use a glossary provided by the customer before starting work.
Scientific and technical translation is not an easy task. Typically, texts of this content abound in terms, patterns, abbreviations. In order for the processed material to fully correspond to the source, the translator must not only know the terminology well, but also be well versed in the topic. Understanding this, we select the right specialists, taking into account the specifics of your project. If there are especially many terms, we create glossaries before performing technical translations. We can also work on the glossary provided by you. If necessary, together with the text we transfer images, drawings, schemes with their language adaptation 1: 1 to paper.
In which cases technical translation is required
Technical translations are most often used for processing:
- scientific articles;
- equipment instructions;
- construction and repair documentation;
- technical manual translation;
- catalogs, compositions of materials;
- technical patent translation;
- technical scientific work translation;
- or any other technical translation.
When solving the task, it is important not just word for word to complete the technical translation, but to convey the meaning as accurately as possible. It is also necessary to take into account the peculiarities of terminology and metric systems in different countries. Entrusting a translation to a freelance linguist is unacceptable – there is a high probability of incorrect interpretation of information and the occurrence of errors. Such work must be done by professionals!
5 reasons to order services at the Littera technical translation agency
The main arguments in favor of working with us:
- A wide selection of languages. We translate texts into more than 80 languages of the world.
- Large translation team. Our team consists over 200 specialists of various qualifications. This allows us to select translators who are well versed in the subject matter of your texts.
- High-quality technical translation of the text. Before to begin, we create a glossary specifically for your project. After the translation is completed, we carry out editing and proofreading. As a result, you get the target document that accurately reflects the content of the source.
- Additional services. In addition to the translation, we can also keep and adapt schemes, tables, drawings and images.
- Reasonable price of technical translation. You can see the basic prices for services in the “Prices” page. The final price will be calculated to you by our manager after evaluating your project.
Do you need technical translation from/into English, Chinese, Russian or other languages?
Then write to us by e-mail, fill out an online application or call Literra agency today!