Professional Interpreters and Translators | Translation of text | Translation services
Littera translates into more than 80 languages of the world.
A very popular translation service to attract new customers, establish business and private individuals. If you need to receive a translated source, then a written translation is exactly what you need.
This service is relevant when translating various texts and documents: legal contracts, manuals, scientific papers, medical reports, bills, etc. It is also used to create different language versions of sites (localization).
The most popular translation services
Most often we carry out written translation for such categories of sources:
- personal documents. Passports, birth certificates, marriage or divorce, driver’s licenses;
- business documents. Business contacts, estimates, project documentation, bank accounts, powers of attorney, certificates;
- complicated texts. Documents of financial, legal, technical, medical content, equipment operating instructions;
- online texts. Full translation is used to create different language versions of the site, to process personal and business correspondence by e-mail or other messenger.
Written translation of texts requires a profound language knowledge from the translator. If you entrust the solution to this problem with a freelancer or an inexperienced specialist, the probability of receiving documents with errors or inaccuracies is high.
And one wrong symbol, for example, in a translated passport deprives him of legal force. In addition to linguistic knowledge, the translator should be well versed in terminology.
If a medical or technical document is processed, all abbreviations and acronyms must be translated as accurately as possible. This is why translation of the text should be ordered from professionals.
3 reasons to order services at the Littera translation agency
By trusting the translation of texts and documents to us, you get the following advantages:
- More than 80 languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Hebrew, etc.
- Processing sources of various contents: from personal correspondence to medical diagnoses.
- The price. The average market translation price.
- Translation of financial texts;
- Translation of medical texts;
- Translation of technical texts;
- Translation of legal texts;
- Translation of promotional materials;
- Translation of websites;
- Translation of operating manuals;
- Translation of research and diploma papers etc.
- Economy – Light Translation + Easy Control, is usually ordered for private use.
- Professional – Translation + Quality Control. This service is provided by default.
- Premium – Translation + Quality Control + Special Editor.
- Written translations of standard texts;
- Translations by qualified native speakers;
- Written translations of personal documents;
- Urgent translation.
Professional written translations – this is the main activity of Littera Translation Agency. All translation works are carried out only by certified translators, and the quality is controlled by experienced editors. After the translation is made by a translator, our editor checks the finished translation. This allows to verify its accuracy, reliability and the absence of errors.
You can see the basic translation rates for written translations in the “Prices” page. The final price is approved after studying the sources you provided.
We are here to meet all your needs!