Accurate Russian Translation Services. Littera24 is a verified translation supplier if you need to translate documents to Russian. Any Russian translation project: written translation, interpreting, certified Russian translation, large translation projects, website translation and localization
English to Russian
Russian to English
English to Russian Translation - Russian Translation Agency Littera24
It belongs to the Slavic language group of the Indo-European family. It is the official language in countries: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan. Many countries of the post-Soviet space speak Russian perfectly because Russian was the state language in these countries. Considering the number of native speakers, Russian is the most widely spoken language in Europe.
The capital of the Russian Federation (Russia) is Moscow. ISO language code – RU. The Russian flag is a tricolour flag consisting of three equal horizontal fields: white on the top, blue in the middle, and red on the bottom.
Document Translation from Russian to English: When is it Needed?
Russian translation | English Russian translation services | Medical Russian translation services | Certified Russian translation | Notarized Russian translation | Legal Russian translation
We want to tell you about a few important points that will convince you that you need to order a professional Russian translation from our translation agency.
For instance, if an international company wants to go to global markets Littera24 translation agency presents a wide range of translation services to Russian. This service is required to translate various source materials:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents
Profesional Russian Translation Services - why Littera24?
- Littera24 is a Russian language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Russian language translation services.
- Littera24 can offer expert translation services into Russian at low prices.
- The translation agency provides document translation services from English into Russian, and vice versa, and in other language combinations such as French, German, Italian, and Chinese, and into over 80 world languages.
- Littera24 translation agency selects suitable and professional Russian translators based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
- When executing an order of Russian translation services, when Russian is the target language, the translation is performed by Russian language specialists and native speakers.
- All Russian translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
- Professional Russian translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
- A professional Russian editor reads the translation after it is finished to exclude all kinds of Russian errors and inaccuracies.
- Littera24 is an online translation agency in Russia, an online translation agency in Moscow and other cities that can provide accurate Russian translation services. It doesn’t matter where a client is based.
For a long time since 2010, we have built a network of translators who can provide professional services in Russian translation. Professional Russian translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proofreading.
The Russian translation agency Littera24 has many native Russian translators with many years of experience in different fields of business with legal, technical, and medical translations.
Every client can translate to Russian from any foreign language extremely easily, he just needs to contact the translator of Littera24. The best Russian translators to English are available for your online translation order at any time and any place in the world.
- Norwegian translator, see Norwegian translation
- German translator, see German translation
- Hungarian translator, see Hungarian translation
- French translator, see the French translation
- Finnish translator, see Finnish translation
- Polish translator, see Polish translation
- Lithuanian translator, see Lithuanian translation
- Arabic translator, see Arabic translation
- Greek translator, see Greek translation
- Hebrew translator, see Hebrew translation
- Icelandic translator, see Icelandic translation
- Latvian translator, see Latvian translation
- Spanish translator, see Spanish translation
- Japanese translator, see Japanese translation
- English translator, see English translation
Certified Russian Translation Services & Notarized Translations from / into Russian
At Littera24 you can not only translate a website or document from English to Russian or German to Russian or any other language but also certify the translation by ordering notarization or legalizing it with an Apostille.
Our Russian-to-English translators are mostly certified translators, we have more than 25 Russian translators.
Order Translation Russian to English Online - All for Your Translation Needs
English to Russian and Russian to English translation is one of the most common translation services. The Russian translation agency Littera24 will help you translate any text from/into Russian online.
Use the Littera24 online order form at any time and place to translate from English to Russian. We do offer website translation and localization, subtitles, voice-over, and dubbing of TV programs, or any commercials into Russian. Get a free quote.
We specialize in various business areas. Our frequently requested translation services:
- Russian business translation services
- written translations from Russian to English
- certified translation English to Russian
- Russian document translation to English
- English to Russian legal translation services
- notarized translation of Russian to English
- localization of software, websites, mobile apps, and games into Russian
- medical Russian translation
- legal Russian translation
- translation of science into/from Russian
- Russian literature translation
- Russian poetry translation
- editing into/from Russian
The Russian Alphabet
It consists of 33 letters.
А Б В Г Д Е Ё Ж З И Й К Л М Н О П Р С Т У Ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ Ъ Ы Ь Э Ю Я
The Greek alphabet was taken as an example in the invention of the Cyrillic alphabet in Russia. The first written text in Cyrillic was found dating from the early Middle Ages. During the rule of Peter the Great in the 18th century. The letters in the alphabet were simplified and letters that corresponded only to the Greek alphabet were removed completely.
Russian Language Features and Expressions
All English speakers studying Russian wonder why?
“Nothing” can mean not only “nothing”, but also “normal”, “good”, and “excellent”, as well as “everything is in order” and “there is no need to apologize”.
A phrase that can lead you into a stupor when learning Russian.
“Probably not” which simultaneously carries within itself a statement, a negation, and insecurity, but still expresses an insecure negation with a touch of the possibility of a positive solution. To avoid such problems with translation into Russian, contact the professional Russian translation agency Littera24.
In the Russian language, there are only 74 words starting with the letter “Й”. But most of them will only recall: “iodine, yogi” and the city of “Yoshkar-Ola”.
In the Russian language, there are also words starting with “Ы” -”Y”. These are the names of Russian cities and rivers: Ygyatta, Yllymakh, Ynakhsyt, Ynykchansky, Ytyk-kyuyol.
Try to explain to English speakers what does it mean?
“Руки не доходят посмотреть!” The literal translation would be “Hands do not reach to see!”, but the actual meaning is “No time to see!”.
Popular Russian phrases
- Hello in Russian – Здравствуйте / Zdravstvuyte / or Добрый день / Dobryy den’/
- How are you in Rusian – Как поживаете / Kak pozhivayete / or Как дела / Kak dela /
- I love you in Russian – Я тебя люблю / Ya lyublyu tebya /
- Thank you in Russian – Спасибо / Spasibo /
- Mother in Russian – Мать / Mat’/ or Мама / Mama /
- Grandmother in Russian – Бабушка / Babushka /
- Father in Russian – Отец / Otets / Or Папа / Papa /
A Bit of History
In the 6th century, BC Slavs migrated from the Old Poland westwards till river Elbe and to the south till where they gradually inhabited a big part of the Balkans. By the 10th century, three groups of Slavic languages had developed: South Slavic, West Slavic, and East Slavic. East Slavic is believed to be the one from which modern Russian evolved.
The Russian economy ranks 6th among countries in the world and 2nd among European countries in terms of GDP in PPP, which for 2019 is estimated at 4.39 trillion dollars. In terms of nominal GDP (1.7 trillion US dollars in 2019), Russia ranks 11th in the world and 5th in Europe, according to the World Bank. Imports and exports between Russia and China, America, and Europe are also growing.
Therefore we recommend to translate documents and contracts into Russian to start working with the Russian market. Experienced Russian translation companies like Littera24 can help you in this regard.
5 Interesting Facts about Russia
An interesting fact about Russia No. 1
Russia is the largest country in the world, with an area of 17,075,400 square kilometres. It is 1.8 times larger than the United States. The area of Russia is approximately equal to the surface area of the planet Pluto.
An interesting fact about Russia No. 2
Russia has the largest active volcano on the Eurasian continent – Klyuchevskaya Sopka. Its height is 4 kilometres 850 meters. It throws columns of ash eight kilometres up.
An interesting fact about Russia No. 3
The Trans-Siberian Railway is the longest railway in the world. The Great Siberian Way, connecting Moscow with Vladivostok, is 9288 kilometres long, crosses 8 time zones, passes through 87 cities and towns and crosses 16 rivers, including the Volga.
An interesting fact about Russia No. 4
Siberian Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world and the largest source of fresh water on the planet. Baikal has 23 cubic kilometres of water.
An interesting fact about Russia No. 5
Russia is the only state whose territory is washed by thirteen seas.
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Price calculation within 30 minutes
If you do not want to receive a translation with errors, you should contact specialists in their field. It is simply to translate into Russian. Order a translation into Russian and vice versa online or by phone today! We know Russian better. If you have any questions, please ask our manager.