Russian Translation Services - Professional Translation Agency Littera
Legal Russian translation | Medical Russian translation | Certified Russian translation | Notarized translation into Russian | Official translation Russian to English
Some more useful information about Russian
Russian language is widely used and there are ~260 million people in the world who speak Russian. It belongs to the Slavic language group of Indo-European family. It is the official language in such countries as Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan.
Considering the number of native speakers, Russian is the most widely spoken language in Europe. Littera Translation Agency presents a wide range of translation services with Russian, which are listed at the end of this article.
How Many People Speak Russian?
Russian is the native language for 147 million people, and for another 113 million it is the second language they speak in.
Document Translation into Russian: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various source materials:
- contracts and agreements;
- project estimate documents;
- scientific research works,
- passports and birth certificates;
- marriage and divorce certificates,
- marriage contracts;
- documents for receiving inheritance;
- court documents;
Certified Russian Translation &
Notarized Translations from/into Russian
In our Agency you can not only translate a website or document from English to Russian or German to Russian or any other language, but also certify the translation by ordering notarization or legalize it with an Apostille. Our Russian translators are mostly certified translators, we have more than 15 Russian translators in our database.
Professional Russian Translation Services
1.The Littera Translation Agency provides professional Russian translation services more than 10 years.
2. Littera Translation Agency provides document translation, website translation, software localization from English into Russian and vice versa. The agency translates in other language combinations like French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and more than 80+ world languages.
3.Important! Littera Translation Agency selects a suitable and professional linguist based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
4. When executing an order for translation, when Russian is the target language, the translation is performed by Russian translators and native speakers.
5. All Russian translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience and checked references.
6.Professional translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
7.To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional editor reads the translation after it is finished.
Native Translators – Russian Language Translator
The translation agency has native Russian translators with many years of experience in different fields of business with legal, technical, medical translations. Every client can translate the document into Russian from a foreign language extremely easy, he just needs to contact human translators of Littera.
A Bit of Russian History
In the 6th century BC Slavs migrated from the Old Poland westwards till river Elbe and to the south till Adriatic Sea where they gradually inhabited big part of Balkans. By the 10th century three groups of Slavic languages had developed: South Slavic, West Slavic, and East Slavic. East Slavic is believed to be the one from which modern Russian evolved.
The Russian Alphabet
It consists of 33 letters.
А Б В Г Д Е Ё Ж З И Й К Л М Н О П Р С Т У Ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ Ъ Ы Ь Э Ю Я
The Greek alphabet was taken as an example in the invention of Cyrillic alphabet and in Russia the first written text in Cyrillic was found dating from early Middle ages. During the ruling of Peter the Great in the 18th century, the letters in the alphabet were simplified and letters that corresponded only to the Greek alphabet were removed completely.
Russian Language Features:
All foreigners studying Russian wonder why?
- “Nothing” can mean not only “nothing”, but also “normal”, “good”, “excellent”, as well as “everything is in order” and “there is no need to apologize”.
A phrase that can lead you into a stupor when l
- “Probably not” which simultaneously carries within itself a statement, a negation, and insecurity, but still expresses an insecure negation with a touch of the possibility of a positive solution.
In the Russian language there are only 74 words starting with the letter “Й”. But most of them will only recall: “iodine, yogi” and the city of “Yoshkar-Ola”.
In the Russian language there are also words starting with “Ы” -”Y’‘. These are the names of Russian cities and rivers: Ygyatta, Yllymakh, Ynakhsyt, Ynykchansky, Ytyk-kyuyol.
Try to explain to a foreigner what does it mean?
«Руки не доходят посмотреть!» The literal translation would be “Hands do not reach to see!”, but the actual meaning is “No time to see!”.
Our Most Frequently Requested Russian Translations:
- English – Russian
- Norwegian – Russian
- Swedish – Russian
- Spanish – Russian
- French – Russian
- Czech – Russian
- Lithuanian – Russian
- German – Russian
- Latvian – Russian
- Danish – Russian
- Estonian – Russian
- Finnish – Russian
Russian Language Services with 100% Quality
- translations from Russian to English
- certified translation English to Russian
- official translation Russian to English
- translate a document from English to Russian
- English to Russian translation services
- notarized translation Russian to English
- localization of software and games into Russian
- localization of sites into Russian
- editing into/from Russian
- medical translation into/from Russian
- translation of science into/from Russian
- literature translation into/from Russian
- translation of poetry into/from Russian
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non- disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
English to Russian Translation Services and Much More
The Russian translation is one of the most common translation services. The Littera Translation Agency will help you translate any text from/into Russian online.
Use the Littera online order form at any time and place to translate from English to Russian, a web site translation and localization or subtitles, voice over, dubbing of TV programs or commercials into Russian.