Translation from German to English - German Translation Agency Littera24
German medical translation | German legal translation | Notarized translation into German | German technical translation | Certified German translation | Official translation German to English
German (Deutsch) is a West Germanic language that is spoken in Europe. It is used by 220 million people worldwide and is the most widely used language in the EU. But it does not have the status of an international language as English or French do.
The language is recognized as a minority language in 11 countries. German is the official language in 7 European countries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy (South Tyrol), Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, and Belgium. The capital of Germany is Berlin. The ISO language code – DE.
Littera24 is an online German translation agency in Germany that is specialising in German translations. Littera24 German translation agency can start your German translation project today to go for the German market.
Why Choose Littera24 German Translation Services?
- Littera24 language service provider has been offering professional German translation services since 2010. Since this language is very popular in the world, we have a big number of translators that provide quality translation services from German or into German.
- Since the head office of the Littera24 translation agency is located in Europe, Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into German at low prices.
- Littera24 translation agency provides document translation services from English into German, but also vice versa, and in other language combinations such as French, German, Italian, Chinese, and over 80 world languages.
- Important! The Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional German translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
- When executing an order of German translation services, when German is the target language, the translation is performed by German translators and native speakers.
- All German translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
- Professional German translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
- To exclude all kinds of German errors and inaccuracies a professional German editor reads the translation after it is finished.
German Translation - When is it Needed?
The German translation company Littera24 can help you translate German to English documents. For instance, we have translated legal documents from German for a large number of clients all over the world. Moreover, it can be ordered to translate a large translation of German to English or English to German.
Usually, Littera24’s German document translation services are required to process various sources:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- diplomas and diploma supplements
- driver licenses
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents
Why Choose Littera24 German Translators?
If it is needed translation to German our experienced German translators are available at the Littera24 translation agency. We work with more than 20 German translators and proofreaders. An English to German translator is always a person with a German native language.
Clients can be sure that German texts are translated into English by experienced translators. To ensure the best German-language quality we work only with German native translators.
Additionally, we can provide you with an accurate German translation to English or from English to German. The best German translators in Germany will be selected for your translation order.
- Norwegian translator, see Norwegian translation
- Danish translator, see Danish translation
- Hungarian translator, see Hungarian translation
- French translator, see the French translation
- Russian translator, see Russian translation
- Polish translator, see Polish translation
- Lithuanian translator, see Lithuanian translation
- Arabic translator, see Arabic translation
- Greek translator, see Greek translation
- Hebrew translator, see Hebrew translation
- Icelandic translator, see Icelandic translation
- Latvian translator, see Latvian translation
- Spanish translator, see Spanish translation
- Japanese translator, see Japanese translation
German Translation Expertise Areas
Benefits of Trusting German Translation To Us
Littera24 is a language service provider in Northern Europe that is offering not only written language translation services but also interpreting, multilingual desktop publishing (DTP), and other language-related services such as German website translation or German software translation.
Online German translation services at the Littera24 translation agency mean quality service and affordable prices. Our main aim is to provide high-quality German translation services to all our corporate companies or private clients.
When you are cooperating with the Littera24 language service provider you get such benefits:
- On-time delivery.
- Quality translation.
- Customer service.
- A number of languages are offered.
You can look at the costs for the professional German translation services in Translation prices.
However, the final translation costs are calculated individually after evaluating the materials provided.
The German Alphabet
The alphabet was created on the basis of the Greek-Roman alphabet and consists of 26 letters. The modern German alphabet is the basic Latin alphabet.
A a, B b, C c, D d, E e, F f, G g, H h, I i, J j, K k, L l, M m, N n, O o, P p, Q q, R r, S s, T t, U u, V v, W w, X x, Y y, Z z.
Writing Examples in German:
- Good afternoon in German – Guten Nachmitta
- Goodnight in German – Gute Nacht
- Good evening in German – Guten Abend
- Please in German – BitteCheers in German – Prost
- Happy birthday in German – Alles Gute zum Geburtstag
- How are you in German – Wie geht es dir?
- I love you in German – Ich liebe dich
A Bit of German History
Even though experts think that German started developing already in 2000 BC when people began to inhabit the western territories of the Baltic sea. The first official evidence of this language comes from the 1st century BC when during the occupation the Romans met the locals in the region of Rhine and Danube.
It must be added that modern-day German is completely different from the one encountered by the Romans.
The development of the German language can be divided into several periods: Old High German (from 8th-11th century AD), Middle High German (from 11th-14th century), Early New High German (from 14th-17th century), and New High German (from 17th century till today).
Like many other languages, in a course of time German has developed together with society and socio-political factors. Many words were borrowed from other languages due to migration, commerce, war, and the development of technology.
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Price calculation within 30 minutes
It is simply to translate English from German (English to Deutsch) or other 80 world languages with Littera24. Order a translation into German and vice versa online or call us today! If you have any questions, please ask our manager.