Professional Italian Translation Services - Italian Translation Agency Littera24
The Italian Language
Today, Italian is very widely used in the European Union, as are German, English, Dutch, French and Spanish. Italian is a popular language, both among the Mediterranean countries and very widely taught around the world. Knowledge of Italian is especially needed by those working in the field of art history and music. About 65 million people worldwide speak Italian.
The Italian language is an official language in 4 countries (Italy, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City) and 2 regions (Slovenia Slovene Istria (Slovenia), Istria County (Croatia). The capital of Italy is Rome. The ISO language code – IT.
Italian Document Translation - When is it Needed?
In cases where a company wants to do business where Italian is spoken, it all starts with translations. An Italian translation company Littera24 can help you to translate into Italian from English. Whether it’s to translate a document or a large translation project from English to Italian or vice versa. All our Italian translations are professional and accurate. For example, the agency has translated medical documents from Italian for a big number of corporate clients.
Littera24 Italian document translation services are required to process various sources:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents
Professional Italian Translation Services - Why Us?
- Littera24 is an Italian language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Italian language translation services in Europe and worldwide.
- Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into Italian at low prices.
- The agency provides document translation services from English into Italian, but also vice versa, and in other language combinations as French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and over 80 world languages.
- Important! Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional Italian translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
- 5. When executing an order of Italian translation services, when Italian is the target language, the translation is performed by Italian translators and native speakers.
- All Italian translators are tested, have appropriate education, translation experience, and checked references.
- Professional Italian translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
- To exclude all kinds of Italian errors and inaccuracies a professional Italian editor reads the translation after it is finished.
First of all, to avoid any Italian language errors and to get the professional translation it must be completed with a very experienced Italian translator. We have native Italian translators and proofreaders.
Clients can be sure that texts are translated into Italian by specialised Italian translators. To ensure the best Italian-language quality we work only with Italian native translators.
Additionally, we can provide you with an accurate Italian translation to English or from English to Italian. The best Italian translators will be selected for your translation order.
We can help you with an Italian to English translation! Moreover, we work with more than 80 world languages, as well. Ask our manager for your language pair.
Italian Language Services with 100% Quality
Translation quality is strictly controlled in our translation agency. No translation will be submitted without a quality check. The Italian translation bureau Littera24 specializes in various language services. Our frequently ordered services:
- certified translation English to Italian
- official translation Italian to English
- document translation services from English to Italian
- English to Italian translation services
- notarized translation Italian to English
- localization of software into Italian
- localization of games into Italian
- localization of websites into Italian
- Italian medical translation
- translation of science into/from Italian
- literature translation into/from Italian
- editing into/from Italian
A Bit of History
After the collapse of the Roman Empire, various dialects began to form, and in the 19th century, the Tuscan dialect became the language of the united Italian people. Compulsory education increased literacy levels and many people abandoned their native dialect in favour of the official language.
Although a common language is used in the country today, there are still dialects in different regions that are commonly used in families, especially among older people. People who speak standard Italian, on the other hand, speak differently in various places of Italy, and when locals talk, they can guess which region the interlocutor comes from. In Northern, Central and Southern Italy, the use of words varies and the pronunciation of words can also vary.
All Italian words, except for certain articles and prepositions, end with a vowel. In addition, surnames traditionally end with ‘i’ for the people of Northern Italy and ‘o’ for those in the South. The most common Italian surname is Russo.
The Italian Alphabet
Like other Romance languages, Italian originated from the vulgar Latin language, which was mainly used by the less educated and the lower class in ancient Rome. Today, it is Italian that is most similar to Latin, especially that used in the Tuscan region. There are 15 tenses in Italian. Italian suffixes have a special meaning because they can radically change the meaning of a word.
For example, “bella donna” is translated from Italian as “beauty”. The word “bellissima” means “beautiful”, “bellina” – “quite beautiful”, “bellona” – “slightly faded but still beautiful”, and “belloccia” – “pleasant in all respects”.
Italian Translation Prices and Rates
You can look at the costs for accurate Italian translation services in Translation prices. Please keep in mind that the exact cost of services will be calculated individually, depending on the volume of the order, language and other parameters.
Writing Examples in Italian:
- Buongiorno (“Bondžorno”) – Good afternoon
- Buonasera (“Bonasera”) – Good evening
- Arrivederci (“Arrivedderči) – Goodbye
- Scusi (“Skuzi”) – Sorry
- Si (“Si”) – Yes
- No (“No”) – NO. (It is important that it is pronounced as “No” instead of the English “Nou” in English.)
- Per favore (“Per favore”) – Please
- Quanto costa? (“Kuanto kosta”) – How much does it cost?
We guarantee full confidentiality of your Italian documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Price calculation within 30 minutes
For instance, if you need to translate Dutch legal documents into Italian, it is simply to do with Littera24. If you do not want to receive a translation with errors, you should contact Italian specialists in their field.
Order a translation into Italian and vice versa online or call us today! If you have any questions, please ask our manager.