Italian Translation Services - Professional Italian Translators
Today, Italian is very widely used in the European Union, as are German, English, French and Spanish. Italian is a popular language, both among the Mediterranean countries and very widely taught around the world. Knowledge of Italian is especially needed by those working in the field of art history and music.
Why order Italian Translation from Littera24?
We would like to tell you about a few important points that will convince you that you need to order a professional Italian translation in our translation agency. These are important points to get professional translations and not Google Translate.
Italian Document Translation - When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various source materials:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents
Professional Italian Translation Services
1. Littera24 is an Italian language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Italian language translation services in Europe and worldwide.
2. Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into Italian at low prices.
3. Littera24 translation agency provides document translation services from English into Italian, but also vice versa, and in other language combinations as French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and more than 80 world languages.
4. Important! Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional Italian translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
5. When executing an order of Italian translation services, when Italian is the target language, the translation is performed by Italian translators and native speakers.
6. All Italian translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
7. Professional Italian translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
8. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional Italian editor reads the translation after it is finished.
First of all, to avoid any errors and to get the professional translation it must be completed with a very experienced Italian translator. We have native Italian translators and proofreaders.
We can help you with an Italian to English translation! We work with more than 80 world languages, as well. Ask our manager for your language pair.
You can look at the costs for Italian translation services in Translation prices. Please keep in mind that the exact cost of services will be calculated individually, depending on the volume of the order, language and other parameters.
Italian Language Services with 100% Quality
Translation quality is strictly controlled in our translation agency. No translation will be submitted without a quality check. The Italian translation bureau Littera24 specializes in various language services. Our frequently ordered services:
- certified translation English to Italian
- official translation Italian to English
- document translation services from English to Italian
- English to Italian translation services
- notarized translation Italian to English
- localization of software into Italian
- localization of games into Italian
- localization of websites into Italian
- Italian medical translation
- translation of science into/from Italian
- literature translation into/from Italian
- editing into/from Italian
A Bit of History
After the collapse of the Roman Empire, various dialects began to form, and in the 19th century, the Tuscan dialect became the language of the united Italian people. Compulsory education increased literacy levels and many people abandoned their native dialect in favour of the official language.
Although a common language is used in the country today, there are still dialects in different regions that are commonly used in families, especially among older people. People who speak standard Italian, on the other hand, speak differently in various places of Italy, and when locals talk, they can guess which region the interlocutor comes from. In Northern, Central and Southern Italy, the use of words varies and the pronunciation of words can also vary.
All Italian words, except for certain articles and prepositions, end with a vowel. In addition, surnames traditionally end with ‘i’ for the people of Northern Italy and ‘o’ for those in the South. The most common Italian surname is Russo.
The Italian Alphabet
Like other Romance languages, Italian originated from the vulgar Latin language, which was mainly used by the less educated and the lower class in ancient Rome. Today, it is Italian that is most similar to Latin, especially that used in the Tuscan region. There are 15 tenses in Italian. Italian suffixes have a special meaning because they can radically change the meaning of a word.
For example, “bella donna” is translated from Italian as “beauty”. The word “bellissima” means “beautiful”, “bellina” – “quite beautiful”, “bellona” – “slightly faded but still beautiful”, and “belloccia” – “pleasant in all respects”.
How many people speak Italian?
About 65 million people worldwide speak Italian.
Writing Examples in Italian:
- Buongiorno (“Bondžorno”) – Good afternoon
- Buonasera (“Bonasera”) – Good evening
- Arrivederci (“Arrivedderči) – Goodbye
- Scusi (“Skuzi”) – Sorry
- Si (“Si”) – Yes
- No (“No”) – NO. (It is important that it is pronounced as “No” instead of the English “Nou” in English.)
- Per favore (“Per favore”) – Please
- Quanto costa? (“Kuanto kosta”) – How much does it cost?
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
⭐ Price calculation within 30 minutes⭐
If you do not want to receive a translation with errors, you should contact the specialists in their field. Here is simply to translate into Italian. Order a translation into Italian and vice versa online or call us today!
If you have any questions, please ask our manager.