Professional Spanish Translation Services from Littera24
Spanish (Castilian Spanish or Castellano) is the language of the Indo-European language family, the Romance language group. Spanish is another widely used language and is used by around 527 million people worldwide. It is used not only in Spain but also in very large parts of Central and almost all of South America.
Spanish belongs to the Romance language group and is related to languages such as French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian, etc.
There are 21 countries in the world where Spanish is an official language. For example, Equatorial Guinea is the only country in Africa where the official language is Spanish.
The capital of Spain is Madrid. ISO language code – ES. The Spanish flag consists of three horizontal stripes – two equal red stripes, upper and lower, between which there is a yellow stripe, the width of which is twice the width of each red stripe. On the yellow stripe, at a distance of 1/3 from the pole edge of the cloth, there is an image of the coat of arms of Spain.
- The Spanish Empire was one of the strongest in the world.
- Spain ceded Gibraltar to Great Britain in 1713.
- An interesting fact about Spain and its history: in the two world wars, the country remained neutral.
- Spanish is the third most popular language in the world, with approximately 400 million speakers.
- Football is considered the national sport. Spain won its first World Cup victory in 2010.
- The match between football clubs Real Madrid and Barcelona is a major sporting event and could almost paralyze the country.
- An interesting fact about the people of Spain is that the country ranks first in the world in organ donation.
- Same-sex marriage has been legal in the country since July 3, 2005.
- In Spain, there are about 8 thousand kilometres of beaches.
- Spain’s economy is the 5th largest in the European Union (EU) (in terms of nominal GDP) and 12th in the world. Spain is an industrial country, one of the largest economies in Western Europe and the world.
To translate Spanish to English: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various sources:
- scientific research works
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- green cards, resumes
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- court documents
Spanish Translation Areas
Why Order Spanish Translation Sevices from Littera24?
Littera24 is a Spanish language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Spanish language translation services.
Littera24 is a Spanish translation agency that provides document translation services from English into Spanish, but also vice versa and in other language combinations as French, German, Italian, Chinese, and more than 80 world languages.
Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional Spanish translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
When executing an order of Spanish translation services, when Spanish is the target language, the translation is performed by Spanish translators and native speakers. All Spanish translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
Professional Spanish translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies professional Spanish editor reads the translation after it is finished.
All Spanish Translation Services Provided
- legal Spanish translation
- medical Spanish translation
- certified translation English to Spanish
- official translation Spanish to English
- translate a document to Spanish
- English to Spanish translation services
- notarized translation Spanish to English
- text translation from English to Spanish
- localization of sites from Spanish to English
Why Littera 24 Spanish Translators?
Spanish translators are available at the Littera24 translation agency. We have more than 20 Spanish language linguists and proofreaders. We only employ experienced and professional Spanish linguists with experience in Spanish translation work.
Our Spanish translators can help you with a Spanish to English translation! We work with more than 80 other translation languages. Ask our manager for your language pair.
The Spanish Alphabet
The Spanish alphabet is a modified version of the Latin alphabet consisting of 27 letters.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z.
How Many People Speak Spanish?
It is about 438 million people in the world.
Why Spanish is Castilian?
Because the Spanish language originates from the Castile region of Spain, it is also often referred to as Castilian. The Spanish language has more different Spanish dialects that we work as Puerto Rican, Cuban, Castilian, Mexican, Catalan, and all others.
Spanish Language Features
Albufera, Guadalajara, and La Mancha, for example, are just a few of the place names that come from the Arabic language. What is also interesting about the language is the existence of word pairs – words of the same meaning, such as oliva-aceituna (olive) and escorpión-alacrán (scorpion). In the 15th century, the language traveled to Central America, South America, and even several parts of North America.
Although the language is the same and people are able to talk even if one is from Spain and the other is from Argentina there are differences between the Spanish and Latin American languages.
For example, if in Spanish Spanish there are both “vosotros” and “ustedes” (informal and formal “you”), in Latin American Spanish the address is much more formal and even your friends are addressed with “ustedes” (formally – you). The most pronounced difference is in the pronunciation of words, for example, in some pronouns the ending “s” is dropped.
A Bit of History
Spanish dates back to 218 AD, when the Romans arrived on the Iberian Peninsula. It developed like other Romance languages, from vulgar Latin.
The Moorish invasion of the 8th century left a great impression not only on the art and culture of the region but also on the language – many nouns, place names, and even several surnames were taken from the Arabic language.
Most Frequently Requested Spanish Translations:
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Spanish Translation Cost
To translate any written translation or perform a Spanish translation into English or from Spanish into English. This task for our Spanish translators is as easy as shelling pears.
The cost of translation is affected by:
- the complexity of the original text;
- the term of the translation;
- a file format;
- amount of text (one standard page is 250 words).
It is simply to translate Spanish. Order your Spanish translation online. Price quote within 30 minutes.