Professional Chinese Translation Services for Different Purposes
The Best Chinese Translation Services | Online English to Chinese Translation | Chinese Translation Agency | Chinese Document Translation
Chinese is one of two branches of the Sino-Tibetan language family. The Chinese language is a collection of different dialects. The official written and oral standard is Putonghua, based on the Beijing pronunciation norm of the Chinese language (Mandarin). Although the most widely heard foreign language in everyday life is English, it still ranks second in popularity after Chinese.
How Many People Speak Chinese Simplified (Mandarin)?
Chinese Simplified (Mandarin) speakers reach 1.1 billion in the world.
Official Document Translation from Chinese to English - When is it Needed?
Littera24 Chinese document translation services are required to process various sources:
- Passports and birth certificates.
- Contracts and agreements.
- Project estimate documents.
- Scientific research works.
- Marriage and divorce certificates.
- Marriage contracts.
- Documents for receiving an inheritance.
- Court documents.
Professional Chinese Translation Services - Why Us?
We would like to tell you about a few important points that will convince you that you need to order a professional Chinese translation in our translation agency.
- Littera24 is a Chinese language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Chinese language translation services.
- Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into Chinese at low prices.
- The translation agency provides document translation services from English into Chinese, but also vice versa, and in other language combinations as French, German, Italian, Russian and over 80 world languages.
- Important! Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional Chinese translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
- When executing an order of Chinese translation services, when Chinese is the target language, the translation is performed by Chinese translators and native speakers.
- All Chinese translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
- Professional Chinese translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
- To exclude all kinds of Chinese errors and inaccuracies a professional Chinese editor reads the translation after it is finished.
Native Chinese translators are available at the Littera24 translation agency. We work with more than 10 Chinese translators and proofreaders. Moreover, Littera24 can help you with Chinese to English translation or from English to Chinese!
Additionally, the Chinese translation agency works with more than 80 other languages, as well. Ask our manager for your language pair.
Chinese Language Services with 100% Quality
We specialize in various business areas. Our frequently requested Chinese translation services:
Chinese Translation Areas
A Bit of History
Chinese Simplified (Mandarin) was not accepted as a national official language until 1932, until then, it was spoken in various languages and dialects. At the beginning of the 20th century, most people in China agreed on the need for a common language in the country in order to facilitate communication and combat the country’s widespread illiteracy.
The People’s Republic of China was established in 1949 and continued to use Mandarin. As a result, in 1982, the People’s Republic of China amended its constitution to make Mandarin the official language.
In 1932, when Chinese Simplified (Mandarin) was officially recognized as the official language, the main goal during the century was to ensure that all Chinese were able to speak the correct Mandarin language. Nowadays, more than 70% of Chinese are fluent in this language.
The Chinese Alphabet
The Chinese alphabet does not exist. Unlike most scripts, Chinese writing is made up of hieroglyphs rather than letters. To speak Chinese, it is enough to know 500-700 Chinese characters. To read newspapers you must know about 2000 Chinese characters. Well-educated people know about 8000 Chinese characters.
Chinese or Mandarin?
Do people often wonder whether Chinese or Mandarin is the official language in China? Let’s find out.
In fact, people sometimes use the term “Chinese” as if it were a single language, but in fact, there are several related language groups, with Chinese Simplified (Mandarin) being the most widely used. It is the official language of the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of China (Taiwan) as well as one of the 4 official languages of Singapore.
Chinese Translation Confidentiality
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.