An Expert of Japanese Translation - Why Us?
In cases where a company wants to do business where Japanese is spoken, it all starts with Japanese translations. A Japanese translation company Littera24 can help you to translate into Japanese from English or into any other language.
- Littera24 is a Japanese language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Japanese language translation services.
- Littera24 is a Japanese translation agency that provides document translation services from English into Japanese, but also vice versa and in other language combinations such as French, German, Italian, Chinese, and more than 80 world languages.
- The Japanese translation agency selects a suitable and professional Japanese translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
- When executing an order of Japanese translation services, when Japanese is the target language, the translation is performed by Japanese translators and native speakers. All Japanese translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
- Professional Japanese translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies professional Japanese editor reads the translation after it is finished.
- Our team will help you to manage Japanese translation projects of any difficulty and terms.
Japanese Translation - Who Needs It?
The service is used to translate Japanese to English or any other language of the following primary source materials:
- private documents: passports, birth certificates, driver’s licenses, marriage certificates
- scientific research works
- literary works and their reviews
- written and online correspondence
- legal documents: court decisions, power of attorney, legal agreements
- large translation projects
Japanese Translation Costs and Rates
To translate any written translation or perform a Japanese translation into English or from Japanese into English. This task for our Japanese translators is as easy as shelling pears.
The cost of translation is affected by:
- the complexity of the original text.
- the term of the translation.
- a file format.
- amount of text (one standard page is 250 words).
It is simply to translate Japanese. Order your Japanese translation online and get a price quote within 30 minutes. To translate Japanese text to English, fill in the online form provided on the website or call a Littera24 online translator today!
Japanese English Translator - Translation Agency Littera24
Origami hinges, robotics experts, Zen Buddhists, and our Japanese translators have a wide range of interests, but all of their translated Japanese texts are cut out as one with a samurai sword. They are compact and laconic but at the same time endowed with immense power. Precision and a deep level of concentration characterize Japanese professional translators’ performance. In addition, they are imbued with modern technology, but they also know the ancient teachings of language, word, and breath.
There is no need to waste time going to the library or doing simple text translation with Google Translate, SYSTRAN, or even a Deepl translator. If you have a partner like Littera24, where a professional Japanese English translator is always at your service. Native Japanese translators are available at the Littera24 translation agency for your request.
We have more than 20 Japanese translators and proofreaders. All translators are tested and have relevant linguistic education and extensive translation experience. In addition, before delivery of the ordered Japanese translation, it is revised by our experienced managers for layout and technical issues.
Expertise Areas of Japanese Translation Services:
A few important points will convince you that you need to order a professional Japanese translation from the translation agency Littera24. We specialize in different business areas and we guarantee a professional translation result. Littera24 works with different file formats such as .doc., .pdf., Xls., .jpg., and others.
The primary frequently ordered Japanese translation services:
- certified translation from English to Japanese
- official translation from Japanese to English
- accurate English to Japanese translation services
- notarized translation from Japanese to English
- localization of software into Japanese
- localization of games into Japanese
- localization of sites into Japanese
- editing into/from Japanese
- medical translation into/from Japanese
- translation of science into/ from Japanese
- literature translation into/from Japanese
- translation of poetry into/from Japanese
- translation of books into/from Japanese
A Bit of History
The geography of the country, that is, high peaks, deep valleys and small isolated islands, contributed to the diversity of dialects, and users of different dialects often do not understand each other.
For example, people who speak the northern dialect cannot communicate with people living near Tokyo or people living in the western region of Japan. Since 1886, schools have taught standard writing. Nowadays, people who are much more mobile and make extensive use of the media and social networks, the great differences between the dialects have been levelled.
The Japanese language is one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn and comprehend. It is used by more than 130 million people in the world in Japan and about 5 million outside it. Despite the widespread belief that Japanese is associated with Chinese, this is not true!
It was shown that the Japanese and Chinese have no “genetic” proximity. Until now, scientists have not been able to figure out where this language actually came from. Because there is no real evidence linking the Japanese language with any of the world language families.
Nevertheless, the most probable hypothesis put forward so far unites the Japanese with the Altai family. This family includes Turks, Mongols, Koreans and other languages.
The Japanese Alphabet
The Japanese version of the Latin alphabet is called Romaji. There are several transcription patterns from khans to the Latin alphabet. The most famous of these is Hepburn transcription. It was originally created to create an English-Japanese dictionary. There are also transcriptions of Cyrillic and other writing systems.
Currently, there are two types of writing systems in Japanese – hiragana and katakana. In fact, Japanese characters came from Chinese. The original writing dates back to the 5th century and is largely inspired by the Chinese language.
The original Chinese characters were greatly simplified and in the period between the 9th and 10th centuries endowed with a phonetic function, that is, associated with some Japanese syllables.
Religious and diplomatic relations with Korea and China in the 6th-9th centuries led to the adoption of the Japanese writing system in Japanese.
The influence of the Chinese language is still felt today. So about 40% of the words in modern Japanese are borrowed from Chinese. Since the mid-18th century, the Japanese have acquired a large number of foreign words, most of which are English.
For example, “teburu” from the English “table” or “hoteru” from the English “hotel”. There are also borrowings from Spanish and Portuguese that appeared during the arrival of missionaries and merchants from Europe to Japan.
Japanese Writing Examples
- For example, in Russian or English, we say: “student”; “schoolgirl”; “students”
- In Japanese, these words are expressed in one – 生 徒 – せ い と
- And the word: “teacher”, “teachers” are designated by one word – 先生 – せ ん せ い
- Similarly, 1 word:
- 牛 – う し – translates as a cow, bull, cows, bulls
- 林檎 – り ん ご – translates as an apple, apples
- 愛してる – [Itoshi teru] – translates as I love you
- 本 – ほ ん – translates as a book, books, and so on …
Interesting Facts about the Japanese Language
In Japanese, there are only two grammatical tenses:
- present future
Nouns lack grammatical categories of number, person, and gender.
- the predicate is always at the end of the sentence after the subject, additions and circumstances, the compound nominal predicate is formed using the connective desu in second place (gakusei desu);
For instance, in Japanese, unlike the Russian language, nouns do not have grammatical categories of gender and number.
Translation Confidentiality of Japanese Translation Services
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us. If you have any questions call our manager.