Notarized translation - Professional translation agency Littera
Certified translation | Certified translation with a notary | Notarized translations | Translation and notarization of documents
In this article we will talk in details about certified translation services near me or notarization and what documents can be certified and notarized. This is one of the main ways to officially confirm the authenticity and accuracy of the translation.
What is certified translation? For what purposes to order certified translation services?
A document can be certified with a Littera translation agency translator’s signature and the company stamp. And this is an important condition when concluding business transactions, signing international treaties, solving migration issues …
If the translation is certified with one member of EU, the certified translation is accepted in all EU countries.
It is the same certified translation with one additional service. The notarized translation gains legal force with the signature and seal of a notary. The notary certifies a signature of the known translator, but not the translation as the document.
In other words, a translation of a document with notarization has a complex of two services. The first is directly translating information from the original into the language you need, translator’s certification and the company stamp. The second is authentication by a notary.
Certified translation and notarized translation, Apostille – where and how to order, what can be certified?
Very often, clients need notarized translations. Notarized translations with notary certification may be necessary for official and legal documents. For example, if a translation of a document needs to be presented to state institutions, most likely that you also need notarization and / or Apostille (legalization of the document).
Read more in this article when is needed Apostille and legalization.
Important! To order a certified translation services, you need to submit the original document to the Littera Translation Agency: personally, by post or courier.
When is needed a notarized document
There are many cases when a certified translation with a notary is required:
- registration of inheritance abroad;
- presentation of documents in state institutions;
- the conclusion of international business contracts;
- opening an enterprise abroad;
- getting a loan or opening a bank account in another country, etc.
How to certify documents?
There are options for a certified translation
- Certification to the original document. A translation certified by a certified translator and it is sewn to your original document. A notary certifies the translator’s signature.
- Certification to a copy. A copy of the original document is translated by the translator into the appropriate language. The copy is copied from the original document. After that, the copy together with the translation is certified by a notary, but only, if the original document is submitted. A client gets certified copy and the certified translation by a notary.
- Certification to an uncertified copy. If it not possible to issue the original document, the translation agency Littera can certify or notarize the translation to the uncertified copy.
- Translation company certification. A translation certified by a certified translator and it is sewn to your original document or a copy. The translator certifies the translation with his signature and the Littera company’s stamp.
To notarize documents without arriving at the office, from anywhere in the world?
Many of our clients send their documents to our office for further translation and notarization. After completing the translation, we will confirm the translation with the client and certify it with a notary public. We will send the finished order by letter or by courier to the specified address.
Do you need a high-quality notarized translation at an affordable price? Then immediately call the Littera Notary Translation Agency!
The most often the notary certification is relevant for the following translation documents:
- passport and birth certificate;
- certificate of marriage or divorce;
- driver’s license;
- hospital discharge or sick leave;
- power of attorney or certificate;
- bank statement;
- utility bills;
- design and other corporate documentation.
Copies of documents can be certified with a notary:
- birth certificates;
- marriage certificates;
- court decisions;
- driving licences;
- letters from a government department;
- bank/ statements;
- gas, electricity bills;
- letters from a hospital/doctor;
- and other documents.
How to make a certified or notarized translation of documents
To order a translation of information into another language and its notarization, you just need to take a few simple steps:
- Submit an application to our agency online or by phone.
- Discuss with the manager all the details of the project.
- Provide original documents.
- Get certified translations and verify their authenticity.
We work under the contract and without it – as you wish. In the “Prices” section on our website, you can see the base price list for services. However, the price of translation and its notarization is always calculated on an individual basis, because it depends on the content of the document, its volume, urgency requirements and other parameters.
The final price of the notarized translation will be reported to you by our manager after receiving the originals and carefully studying them.
Translation guarantee and confidentiality
When translating information into other languages, it is very important to perform it 100% correctly. Just one mistake (an incorrect character or even an inappropriate punctuation mark) – and the document loses its legal force, since it can no longer be considered a true copy of the original. Therefore, to solve this problem, we recommend that you contact only a specialized translation agency with a notary public. We can help during the process!
As well we guarantee full confidentiality of your issued documents, because we work under NDA agreements (non- disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
3 reasons to apply to the translation agency “Littera”
When ordering translation services and notarization of documents with us, you get important advantages:
1.Wide language arsenal. We translate texts into more than 80 languages of the world, including not only the popular English or German, but also the less common Vietnamese or Estonian.
2.Large selection of documents. We work with large projects, legal, medical, technical and other texts. We translate small projects like a passport or birth certificate, and bank statements or corporate papers.
3.Package of services. We translate the sources into the target languages, notarize it or make an Apostille. We can also certify copies of documents that you have provided with the originals. In addition, you can send documents from anywhere in the world by courier, and we will notarize them. Littera operates from Japan to New York.
⭐ If you have any questions, please ask our manager +371 67881040 ⭐
Certified with a notary or translation company?
You can certify a document with a translation company stamp or notary.
There are some documents (for internal use) which need to be certified, but not fully. This means that it is not obligatory to certify a translation by a notary. Almost all Latvian institutions accept translations with certifications by a translation company or notary. In addition, we recommend to clarify what kind of certification is required in the relevant institution.
How quickly can you get a notarized translation?
This depends on the volume and number of documents. If a document consists of 1-3 sheets, you can receive a notarized translation within 1 working day, if the document consists of 3-6 sheets – within 2-3 working days, but if a translation is needed to be ready early, the term can be agreed individually.
What is one page?
On average a standard A4 sheet consists of 250 words. You can easily count characters or words in Word document by choosing Tools -> Word Count or Statistics and Characters with spaces/words.