Danish is a North German language, the official language of Denmark and the Faroe Islands (alongside the Faroese language). Until 1830 it was one of the official languages in Norway and until 1944 it was one of the official languages in Iceland. The translation agency Littera24 offers easy and fast Danish translation services.
The capital of Denmark is Copenhagen. ISO language code – DK. The Denmark flag is red with a white Scandinavian cross that extends to the edges of the flag; the vertical part of the cross is shifted to the hoist side.
Why order a Danish Translation from Littera24?
We want to tell you about a few important points that will convince you that you need to order a professional Danish translation from our translation agency.
Official Danish Document Translation: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various source materials:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents
A translation of documents is provided not only from Danish into English, but also vice versa. In the Danish translation agency Littera24, you can order translations in both directions. The translation agency in Copehgnagen Littera24 is offering online translation services from anywhere in the world. It is simple and fast to order services online or by phone.
Professional Danish Translation Services
1. Littera24 is a Danish language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Danish language translation services.
2. Since the offices of the Littera24 translation agency are located in Europe. Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into Danish at low prices.
3. Littera24 translation agency provides document translation services from Danish to English, but also vice versa, and in other language combinations as French, German, Italian, Chinese, and more than 80 world languages.
4. Important! Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional Danish translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
5. When executing an order of Danish translation services, when Danish is the target language, the translation is performed by Danish translators and native speakers.
6. All Danish translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
7. Professional Danish translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
8. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional Danish editor reads the translation after it is finished.
A Danish translator is available at the Danish translation agency Littera24. We have more than 10 Danish experienced translators and proofreaders.
We can help you easily with a Danish to English translation! An English to Danish translator is always a person with a Danish native language. Littera24 is the right choice for the best Danish translator.
- Norwegian translator, see Norwegian translation
- German translator, see German translation
- Hungarian translator, see Hungarian translation
- French translator, see the French translation
- Russian translator, see Russian translation
- Polish translator, see Polish translation
- Lithuanian translator, see Lithuanian translation
Quality Translation Services Provided:
- certified and notarized translation from English to Danish
- any documents from English to Danish
- English to Danish translation services
- localization of sites into Danish
- science and medical translations into/from Danish
- literature into/from Danish
- poetry into/from Danish
- books into/from Danish
- legal translation from Danish
The Danish Alphabet
The oldest kept inscriptions in Danish are runic alphabets. After Christianity was adopted in Denmark, the Latin alphabet was used, which practically replaced the writing of runes until the end of the early Middle Ages.
How Many People Speak Danish?
It is about 5.6 million speakers in the world.
Interesting Features of Danish
The nouns contain only two grammatical genders – the common gender and the middle gender. Since most Danish nouns (about 75%) belong to the same-sex gender, and the middle gender is often used to refer to inanimate objects, it is impossible to predict the grammatical gender of the noun.
A characteristic feature of the Danish numerical system is the use of the number 20, for example, “sixty” in Danish – tre-sinds-tyve (literally “three times twenty”) and “fifty” – haltredje-sinds-tyve (literally “twice”) twenty and a half of twenty “).
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Price quotation within 30 minutes
To do this, fill in the online form provided on the website or call Littera24 today! It is simply to translate to English from Danish or other 80 world languages with Littera24. Ask our manager for your language pair.