Danish – a North German language, the official language of Denmark and the Faroe Islands (alongside the Faroese language). Until 1830 it was one of the official languages in Norway and until 1944 it was one of the official languages in Iceland. Translation Agency Littera24 offers easy and fast Danish Translation Services.
How Many People Speak Danish?
It is about 5.6 million speakers in the world.
Interesting Features of Danish
The nouns contain only two grammatical genders – the common gender and the middle gender. Since most Danish nouns (about 75%) belong to the same-sex gender, and the middle gender is often used to refer to inanimate objects, it is impossible to predict the grammatical gender of the noun.
A characteristic feature of the Danish numerical system is the use of the number 20, for example “sixty” in Danish – tre-sinds-tyve (literally “three times twenty”) and “fifty” – haltredje-sinds-tyve (literally “twice”) twenty and a half of twenty “).
The Danish Alphabet
The oldest kept inscriptions in Danish are runic alphabets. After Christianity was adopted in Denmark, the Latin alphabet was used, which practically replaced the writing of runes until the end of the early Middle Ages.
Professional Danish Translation Services
1. Littera24 – a Danish language service provider since 2010, which offers professional and high-quality Danish language translation services.
2. Since offices of the Littera24 translation agency is located in Europe, Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into Danish at low prices.
3. Littera24 Translation Agency provides document translation services from Danish to English, but also vice versa and in other language combinations as French, German, Italian, Chinese and more than 80 world languages.
4. Important! Littera24 Translation Agency selects a suitable and professional Danish translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
5. When executing an order of Danish translation services, when Danish is the target language, the translation is performed by Danish translators and native speakers.
6. All Danish translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience and checked references.
7. Professional Danish translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
8. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional Danish editor reads the translation after it is finished.
Official Danish Document Translation: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various source material:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving inheritance
- court documents
A translation of documents is provided not only from Danish into English, but also vice versa. In the Danish translation agency Littera24 you can order translations in both directions.
A Danish translator is available at the Danish Translation Agency Littera24. We have more than 10 Danish experienced translators and proofreaders.
We can help you easy with a Danish to English translation!
Quality Translation Services Provided:
- certified and notarized translation from English to Danish
- any documents from English to Danish
- English to Danish translation services
- any texts from English to Danish
- localization of sites into Danish
- editing into/from Danish
- science and medical translations into / from Danish
- literature into/from Danish
- poetry into/from Danish
- books into/from Danish
- legal translations into/from Danish
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non- disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.