An Expert of Arabic Translation Services - Arabic to English and English to Arabic Translation Services
It is one of the oldest languages in the world. It belongs to the Semitic language family and it is divided into two parts: literary and colloquial language.
The literary language (normally called Classical Arabic). It is the language of the Quran and it is the standard language that is the same in all the Arabic countries. It never changes and it can be learned only in an academic way. The translation agency Littera24 offers easy and fast Arabic translation services.
Official Arabic Document Translation: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various source materials:
- translation of documents
- translation of websites
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents etc.
Why order an Arabic Translation from Littera24?
Littera24 is an Arabic language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Arabic language translation services.
Document translation services are provided from Arabic into English, but also vice versa. In our translation office, you can order translations in both directions.
The appropriate Arabic linguist is selected according to the content of the source and the orientation towards the language group requested in the final document. To avoid any errors and inaccuracies, the text is read by a professional editor after translation.
To avoid any errors and to get a professional Arabic translation job it must be completed with a very experienced and native Arabic language specialist.
Arabic Translation Services Online
- certified Arabic translation from English
- official translation from Arabic to English
- Arabic document translation services
- English to Arabic translation services
- notarized translation Arabic to English
- website localization into Arabic
- editing into/from Arabic
- Arabic medical translation
- translation of science into/from Arabic
- Arabic literature translation
- Arabic book translation
- Arabic legal translation
Arabic translators are available at the Littera24 translation agency. We have about 10 Arabic translators and proofreaders.
We can help you with Arabic to English translation! We work with more than 80 other languages. Ask our manager for your language pair.
- Norwegian translator, see Norwegian translation
- German translator, see German translation
- Hungarian translator, see Hungarian translation
- French translator, see the French translation
- Russian translator, see Russian translation
- Polish translator, see Polish translation
- Lithuanian translator, see Lithuanian translation
- Greek translator, see Greek translation
- Hebrew translator, see Hebrew translation
- Icelandic translator, see Icelandic translation
- Latvian translator, see Latvian translation
- Spanish translator, see Spanish translation
- Japanese translator, see Japanese translation
- English translator, see English translation
The Arabic Alphabet
When learning the Arabic alphabet and writing in Arabic it is very important to pay attention to the dots. They are used to differentiate one letter from another and a single dot added by accident may change the meaning of the whole word.
It is used in formal situations as well as in books, newspapers and scientific studies. In contrary, colloquial Arabic consists of many spoken dialects and many of them are not mutually intelligible.
The main dialects are the ones used in Iraq, Arabia, Egypt, Syria and North Africa. These dialects are mainly used as colloquial language and it has no official written form.
The first known written evidence of Arabic was found in the Syrian desert and it is believed it originates from the 4th century. The ancient Arabic tribes had a great tradition of oral poetry which was not collected systematically in a written form until the 8th century.
A way of writing from the right side to the left makes Arabic makes very special.
Member States of the Arab League
It is an international organization that unites Arab states, as well as a number of friendly non-Arab states. 22 сountries where Arabic is used and is one of the official languages.
- United Arab Emirates
How Many People Speak Arabic?
Arabic speakers reach more than 200 million in the world in 28 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Price quotation within 30 minutes
To do this, fill in the online form provided on the website or call Littera24 today!