A Need for French Translation Services?
French legal translation | French medical translation | Certified French translation | Notarized translation into French | Official translation French to English
French belongs to Romance languages and is related to Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian, and other languages. It is the official language not only in France, but also in Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Canada, Monaco, and 21 countries in Africa where lives the biggest number of French users.
The capital of France is Paris. ISO language code – FR. The French flag is a tricolour featuring three equal vertical bands of blue, white, and red.
Professional French Translation Services
1. Littera24 translation agency has been offering professional French translation services since 2010.
2. Littera24 translation agency provides document translation, website translation, and software localization from English into French and vice versa. The agency translates into other language combinations like Russian, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, and more than 80+ world languages.
3. Important! Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional linguist based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
4. When executing an order for translation, when French is the target language, the translation is performed by French translators and native speakers.
5. All French translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
6. Professional translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
7. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional French editor reads the translation after it is finished.
Official French Document Translation: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various source materials:
- passports and birth certificates
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents
Online French Translation Services
Littera24 offers French translation services in London, Dublin, Sydney, Wellington, New York, Luxemburg, Bern, Moscow and other cities. Whatever you are based you can always order French translation services online.
Native French translators are available at the Littera24 translation agency. We have more than 10 French translators and proofreaders.
We can help you with a French to English translation! As well we work with more than 80 world languages. Ask our manager for your language pair.
100% Quality Translation Services
- certified translation French to English
- French translation to English
- English to French translation services
- notarized translation French to English
- localization of games into French
- localization of sites into French
- editing into/from French
- medical translation into/from French
- translation of science into/from French
- literature translation into/from French
- translation of books into/from French
- legal translation into/from French
Old French (9th-13th century), Middle French (14th-15th century), Classical French (16th-17th century), and Modern French (starting the 17th century).
French which is used in different countries differs from the standard language in France.
The French used in Quebec, in Canada differs strongly. It has been heavily influenced by English, especially after the introduction of television and radio in everyday life. Not only the words in use differ, but also the syntax. In Belgium, French is the official language in Wallonia, including the eastern part, where German is predominantly spoken.
In Switzerland, French is one of the four official languages (the rest are German, Italian, and Rhetoric). It is mainly used on the western side of the country. About 20% of the Swiss population has French as their mother tongue.
The language was influenced by the Celtic and Occitan language that was spoken correspondingly in the Northern and Southern parts of France. The first texts written in French come from the far year 842. Those are Strasbourg Oats written by two grandsons of Charles the Great.
Mostly is used in former French colonies, for example, Senegal, Tunisia, Algeria, Gabon, etc. Same as other Romance languages, French evolved from vulgar Latin that was mainly used by common people and less educated individuals.
The French Alphabet
It is derived from the Latin alphabet. French has two grammatical genders (male article: le, female article: la); adjectives usually follow nouns (with a few exceptions), they are compatible with gender and number nouns.
Interesting Fact: Did you know?
French has 4 verb expressions and a wide tense system. The exact number of times in French is hard to name, but it’s around 20-22 (if we take all the expressions into account).
Writing Examples in French
Hello in French – Bonjour
How are you in French – Comment allez-vous
My name is in French – Je m’appelle …
I love you in French – Je t’aime
French Translation Prices and Costs
You can look at the costs for French translation services in Translation prices.
However, the final translation prices are calculated individually after evaluating the materials provided. We offer French translation services at low-cost prices and high quality.
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Price quotation within 30 minutes
It is simply to translate to French. You can easily order online any translation from French into English language and vice versa! Ask our manager for your language pair.