Hindi is an Indo-Aryan language, with roots in classical Sanskrit and many of the words also come from Sanskrit. Hindi is the most widely spoken language used in India, especially in the northern states of the country, and is also used by people belonging to Indian culture everywhere else in the world. Littera Translation Agency offers quality Hindi translation services.
How Many People Speak Hindi
Hindi is the fifth most widely spoken language in the world and most Indians can communicate in it. It is spoken by 720 million people in the entire world
Hindi scripture is a later modification of one of the oldest writing systems, Brahmi, and is called Nagari or Devanagari. The standard Hindi alphabet has 11 vowels and 33 consonants. In some of the words vowels combined with consonants change their written form. The letters of the word are connected by a horizontal line at the top. The Devanagari script is used for writing.
Professional Hindi Translation Services
Littera Hindi language service provider has been offering professional Hindi translation services for more than 10 years. It should be understood that not only the translation of documents from English into Hindi is relevant, but also vice versa and in other language combinations, for example, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish. In our office you can not only translate a website or document from Hindi to Latvian or Hindi to Russian or any other language, but also legalize it by ordering a notary certification or simply an Apostille. You can order translations in many languages from Littera Translation Agency.
Important! Based on the content of the source material and the final target language, we select a suitable and professional linguist. Professional translators use modern translation tools and new technologies to maintain the same terminology throughout the project and to ensure a professional result. To eliminate all kinds of errors and inaccuracies, a professional editor reads the translation after its completion.
Hindi translators are available at Littera. We have about 15 Hindi language translators and proofreaders.
We can help you with translation from Hindi to English! We also work with more than 80 other languages. Ask our project manager about your language pair.
Official Hindi translation of documents: When is it needed?
This service is required to process various source text:
- contracts and agreements;
- project estimate documents;
- scientific research works,
- passports and birth certificates;
- marriage and divorce certificates,
- marriage contracts;
- documents for receiving inheritance;
- court documents;
- legal documents;
You can view the costs of Hindi translation services in Section ”Translation prices”.
Our most commonly used Hindi translations:
- English – Hindi
- Spanish to Hindi
- Finnish – Hindi
- German – Hindi
- French – Hindi
- Czech – Hindi
- Latvian – Hindi
- Norwegian to Hindi
- Russian – Hindi
- Danish – Hindi
- Lithuanian – Hindi
All translation services:
- certified translation Hindi – Latvian
- translation from Hindi into Latvian
- translation from Hindi to English
- official translation from Hindi to Russian
- certified Hindi – English translator
- translation of documents from Hindi into Latvian
- translation services from Hindi to Latvian
- notarized translation from Hindi to English
- software localization in Hindi
- game localization in Hindi
- site localization in Hindi
- editing to / from Hindi
- medical translation to / from Hindi
- translation of scientific texts into / from Hindi
- literary translation to / from Hindi
- translation of poetry into Irish / from Hindi
- book translation to / from Hindi
- legal translation to / from Hindi
We guarantee the complete confidentiality of your documents because we work with our translators and other suppliers under NDA agreements (non-disclosure). Clients are safe with us.
⭐Price quote within 30 minutes.⭐
Ordering a translation is easy – order it online.