Hindi Translation - Professional Hindi Translation Agency Littera24
The Hindi Language
Hindi is an Indo-Aryan language, with roots in classical Sanskrit and many of the words also come from Sanskrit. It is the most widely spoken language used in India, especially in the northern states of the country, and is also used by people belonging to Indian culture everywhere else in the world.
The Hindi language means many “Hindi languages”. It includes languages such as Bhojpuri (besides India, which is of great importance in Suriname and Mauritius), the medieval literary language Avadhi, and Fijian Hindi. Urdu speakers are not part of Hindi languages. Colloquially, Hindi and Urdu are almost indistinguishable.
Nepali, being the language of an independent state, has never been included in the “Hindi” languages, despite the fact that the other Pahari languages to which it belongs are included in this community.
The language ISO code is HI.
Document translation from Hindi to English: When is it needed?
Littera24 translation agency offers only quality Hindi translation services to any customer including private and business companies. The agency can ensure an accurate translation from Hindi to English or into Hindi. Furthermore, Littera24 can deliver translation services in over 80 languages. We guarantee excellent quality of the Hindi translation due to the fact that only Hindi native speakers work for us.
The services are needed for processing different sources and documents.
For example, the company Littera24 offers translation services for the following texts:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents
- legal documents and etc.
Hindi Translators - Translation Company Littera24
The Hindi translation agency Littera24 works with more than 15 Hindi translators and proofreaders. We can help you with translation from English into Hindi or from English to Urdu! We also work with more than 80 other languages. Ask our project manager about your language pair.
If necessary, you can always receive a Hindi translation within 24 hours. Our Littera24 Hindi language specialists are experienced professionals and linguists who are ready to fulfil any translation order.
Professional Hindi Translation Services: Why us?
1. Littera24 is a Hindi language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Hindi language translation services.
2. Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into Hindi at low prices.
3. The translation agency provides document translation services from English into Hindi, but also vice versa and in other language combinations as French, German, Italian, Chinese, and more than 80 world languages.
4. Important! Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional Hindi translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
5. When executing an order of Hindi translation services, when Hindi is the target language, the translation is performed by Hindi translators and native speakers.
6. All Hindi translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
7. Professional Hindi translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
8. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional Hindi editor reads the translation after it is finished.
Our Translation Expertise:
- professional translation from Hindi into English
- Hindi business translation services
- certified translation from Hindi to English or Hindi to Russian
- technical translation services from Hindi
- notarized translation from Hindi to English
- software localization, localization of games to Hindi
- site localization to Hindi
- medical translation to/from Hindi
- translation of scientific texts into/from Hindi
- translation of poetry into Irish / from Hindi
- legal translation to/from Hindi
The Hindi Alphabet
Hindi scripture is a later modification of one of the oldest writing systems, Brahmi, and is called Nagari or Devanagari. The standard Hindi alphabet has 11 vowels and 33 consonants. In some of the vowels of the word combined with consonants change their written form. The letters of the word are connected by a horizontal line at the top. The Devanagari script is used for writing.
How Many People Speak Hindi?
Hindi is the fifth most widely spoken language in the world and most Indians can communicate in it. It is spoken by 720 million people in the entire world
Translation from English to Hindi Costs - Translation Agency Littera24
You can view the costs of Hindi translation services in Translation prices.
However, the final translation costs are calculated individually after evaluating the materials provided.
We guarantee the complete confidentiality of your documents because we work with our translators and other suppliers under NDA agreements (non-disclosure). Clients are safe with us.
⭐ Price quote within 30 minutes ⭐
If you do not want to receive a translation with Hindi errors, you should contact the Hindi language specialists in their field. It is easier to translate from English toHindi at Littera24. Ordering a translation is easy – order it online.