An Expert of Hindi Translation
Hindi is an Indo-Aryan language, with roots in classical Sanskrit and many of the words also come from Sanskrit. Hindi is the most widely spoken language used in India, especially in the northern states of the country, and is also used by people belonging to Indian culture everywhere else in the world.
The Hindi language means many “Hindi languages”. Hindi includes languages such as Bhojpuri (besides India, it is of great importance in Suriname and Mauritius), the medieval literary language Avadhi, and Fijian Hindi. Urdu speakers are not part of Hindi languages. Colloquially, Hindi and Urdu are almost indistinguishable.
Nepali, being the language of an independent state, has never been included in the “Hindi” languages, despite the fact that the other Pahari languages to which it belongs are included in this community.
The language ISO code is HI.
Why order a Hindi Translation from Littera24?
Littera translation agency offers quality Hindi translation services. We want to tell you about a few important points that will convince you that you need to order a professional Hindi translation in our translation agency.
Official Hindi translation of documents: When is it needed?
This service is required to process various source materials:
- contracts and agreements
- project estimate documents
- scientific research works
- passports and birth certificates
- marriage and divorce certificates
- marriage contracts
- documents for receiving an inheritance
- court documents
- legal documents
Professional Hindi Translation Services
1. Littera24 is a Hindi language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Hindi language translation services.
2. Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into Hindi at low prices.
3. Littera24 translation agency provides document translation services from English into Hindi, but also vice versa and in other language combinations as French, German, Italian, Chinese, and more than 80 world languages.
4. Important! Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional Hindi translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
5. When executing an order of Hindi translation services, when Hindi is the target language, the translation is performed by Hindi translators and native speakers.
6. All Hindi translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
7. Professional Hindi translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
8. To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional Hindi editor reads the translation after it is finished.
Our Translation Expertise:
- Hindi business translation services
- certified translation Hindi to Latvian or Hindi to Russian
- translation from Hindi into English
- translation from Hindi to Russian
- translation services from Hindi
- notarized translation from Hindi to English
- software localization, localization of games to Hindi
- site localization to Hindi
- medical translation to/from Hindi
- translation of scientific texts into/from Hindi
- translation of poetry into Irish / from Hindi
- legal translation to/from Hindi
The Hindi Alphabet
Hindi scripture is a later modification of one of the oldest writing systems, Brahmi, and is called Nagari or Devanagari. The standard Hindi alphabet has 11 vowels and 33 consonants. In some of the vowels of the word combined with consonants change their written form. The letters of the word are connected by a horizontal line at the top. The Devanagari script is used for writing.
How Many People Speak Hindi?
Hindi is the fifth most widely spoken language in the world and most Indians can communicate in it. It is spoken by 720 million people in the entire world
We guarantee the complete confidentiality of your documents because we work with our translators and other suppliers under NDA agreements (non-disclosure). Clients are safe with us.
⭐Price quote within 30 minutes.⭐
If you do not want to receive a translation with errors, you should contact the specialists in their field. It is easier to translate from Hindi at Littera24. Ordering a translation is easy – order it online.