Latin Translation - An Expert of Latin Translation Littera24
Latin is classified as a classical language due to its rich history and influence. It was the official language of the Roman Empire and the Catholic Church for centuries. It belongs to the Indo-European language family and is one of the Italian languages spoken in Italy in ancient times. Latin is the official language of the Vatican.
Latin has contributed significantly to the development of many modern languages, including English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese. Approximately 60% of English vocabulary is derived from Latin.
Latin is the language of numerous ancient texts, including the works of Virgil, Cicero, and Ovid. The famous “Veni, Vidi, Vici” (I came, I saw, I conquered) is a quote from Julius Caesar’s Latin writings.
Latin is still taught in some schools, especially in the context of classical education. Latin is also commonly used in scientific and medical terminology, facilitating international communication in these fields. For instance, “Homo sapiens” is Latin for the species name of humans. Latin remains vital for understanding historical documents, legal texts, and inscriptions, preserving the knowledge and culture of the Roman world.
Is Latin Dead or Alive?
Latin a language often referred to as “dead ” can actually be quite surprising, in terms of its influence. Although it is no longer spoken as a language Latin remains vibrant and relevant in aspects of modern society. Its profound legacy can be seen in academia, law, medicine and many other areas. Furthermore, Latin’s significant contributions, to the development of languages ensure that it continues to shape our communication. It is a “dead” language, but there are still experts who speak or understand Latin.
Document Translation from Latin to English - When Is It Needed?
This service is required to translate texts:
- scientific research works
- medical documents
- books and etc.
Professional Latin Translation - Why us?
- Littera24 is a Latin language service provider since 2010, which is offering professional and high-quality Latin language translation services.
- Littera24 can offer high-quality translation services into Latin at low prices.
- The translation agency provides document translation services from English into Latin, but also vice versa and in other language combinations such as Russian, French, German, Italian, Chinese, and more than 80 world languages.
- Important! Littera24 translation agency selects a suitable and professional Latin translator based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
- When executing an order of Latin translation services, when Latin is the target language, the translation is performed by Latin translators.
- All Latin translators are tested, have appropriate education, experience, and checked references.
- Professional Latin translators use modern translators’ tools and new technologies to preserve the same terminology throughout the translation project and provide a professional result.
- To exclude all kinds of errors and inaccuracies a professional Latin editor reads the translation after it is finished.
The Latin translation agency Littera24 provides Latin translation services only from expert Latin translators. We have more than 10 Latin translators and proofreaders. Littera24 can help you with translation from Latin to English or into Latin as well. Littera24 also works with more than 80 other languages.
Our customers can be sure of the translation quality. Professional and accurate Latin translation is guaranteed because all Latin translators and proofreaders are tested according to our testing system. In case of urgent translation, customers can get Latin to English translation within 24 hours.
Our dedicated team of language experts and linguists specializes in translating Latin with precision and cultural sensitivity, ensuring that its timeless beauty is preserved in every word. Littera24 translation agency offers quality Latin translation services by the best Latin translators within 24 hours. Ask our project manager about your language pair.
Areas of Expertise of Latin Translation Services:
- professional Latin translation to English
- certified Latin translation to English
- translations from Latin into Latvian
- official translation from Latin to Russian
- document translation from Latin into English or any other languages
- notarized translation from Latin to English
- medical translation from Latin
- translation of scientific texts into/from Latin
- translation of literature to/from Latin
- translation of books to/from Latin
The Latin Alphabet
According to one hypothesis, Latin took the alphabet from the Greek alphabet, after another – from the Etruscan alphabet. There are 26 letters in the Latin alphabet. The Romans used only 23 letters.
How Many People Speak Latin?
The actual number is not known.
We guarantee the complete confidentiality of your documents because we work with our translators and other suppliers under NDA agreements (non-disclosure). Clients are safe with us.
Price quote within 30 minutes
To order a Latin translation is easy – order it online. Our Latin language translation services unlock the doors to this rich heritage and knowledge for you.
How To Get Started
It’s easy to get your content translated into Latin. Simply contact us with your needs. We’ll give you a competitive quote. Once you give us the go-ahead our team will start working on your project. You can rely on us to deliver high-quality translations promptly.
Get the power of the Latin language through our professional translation services. Contact us today to get started on your Latin translation project. Trust us to bridge the language gap and ensure your content is accurately and elegantly conveyed in this classical language.