Vacancy for a Sales Manager
Littera24 translation agency is looking to hire a Sales Manager to join our sales team. Join one of Latvian’s leading translation agencies.
We help companies scale internationally by providing translation services for their websites, documents, applications, and others. Our clients are across Europe and the US.
This role will report directly to the Managing Director. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is eager to develop their career within an energetic and dynamic team. The role requires the ability to deliver fantastic customer service and grow every day. As a valued member of the sales team, you will be involved with existing and new clients, building strong relationships, serving your client needs and seeking new sales opportunities through cross-selling our related products and services.
Sales Manager Role:
- Manage current customers and new customers. Regularly keeping in contact with clients by telephone, e-mail and personal contact as required building long-term relationships.
- Take care of a dedicated customer set and are responsible for the entire sales cycle. You coordinate several sales projects simultaneously and are fully responsible for your customers.
- Prepare quotations and sell to new and existing clients. You will be developing new business sales while expanding existing accounts.
- Focus on creating a long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and phone/video meetings.
- Work in partnership with our team for all sales leads and sales opportunities.
- Deliver on the company and personal KPI’s.
- Tracking information in the company CRM sales systems.
What we are looking for:
- Three years of experience in sales, event organization, business development or similar.
- Proven track record of success dealing with customers, with an emphasis on requesting files and project information from customers.
- Experience with the services industry, digital or language services – is a plus.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Track record of hitting targets.
- Motivation, resilience, and ambition to build a career.
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills are a must.
- Native or fluent business English and Latvian;
- Other European languages are a plus.
- € 850-1800 EUR gross per month depending on experience.
- Remote or office-based depending on the candidate.
- Please submit your CV directly to email@example.com.