Professional Faroese Translators - Faroese Translation Agency Littera24
Faroese (føroyskt mál) is a language spoken on the Faroe Islands and, as a national minority language, in Denmark. It is a North Germanic language that is a member of the Indo-European language group.
Faroese is the least widely spoken language in Europe which is not endangered by extinction or decline in the number of its speakers. In the territories where it is spread, it is widely used by locals, the vast majority of whom are native speakers of Faroese.
The Faroe Islands is an autonomous territory and archipelago in the Atlantic ocean situated between the Shetland Islands and Iceland.
In the 9th-10th centuries, the islands were inhabited by Norwegian immigrants. Faroese evolved from the language they spoke. Till the beginning of the 19th century, the Faroese language did not have a written form, so the Danish language fulfilled the functions of the written language.
While being part of Denmark, the Faroe Islands have been self-governing since 1948, controlling all internal state matters separately. Faroese has official status on the Faroe Islands and is widely used in all social life aspects.
To translate Faroese to English: When is it Needed?
This service is required to process various source materials:
- Contracts and agreements.
- Project estimate documents.
- Scientific research works.
- Passports and birth certificates.
- Marriage and divorce certificates, diploma.
- Marriage contracts.
- Documents for receiving an inheritance.
- Court documents.
The industries that most often use our Faroese translation services are automotive and mechanical engineering, construction, energy, finance and banking, medicine, information technology, jurisprudence, real estate, advertising and marketing.
Why you Should Choose Littera24 Faroese Translation Services?
- Littera24 Faroese translation service provider has been offering professional translation solutions since 2010. Additionally, the translation company offers document translation from English into Faroese or Danish to Faroese and vice versa, as well as other language combinations such as French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- In our office, you can translate a website or document from Faroese into English, German, Russian, or any other language, and legalize it by a notarized certification or an Apostille. In Littera24 translation agency, you can order translations into many languages.
- It’s important to know that we select a suitable and professional linguist based on the content of the source material and the final target language. Professional Faroese translators use modern translation tools and new technologies to maintain the same terminology throughout the project and ensure a professional result. To avoid any errors and inaccuracies, a professional editor reads the translation after it’s completed. So, if you need Faroese translation then you are in the right place.
Why Littera24 Faroese Translators?
Our native Faroese translators are based in the Faroe Islands. Moreover, we work with more than 80 world languages.
Littera24’s Faroese translators use relevant information technologies in their translation work. Littera24 makes special efforts to ensure that our translators working with these technologies are first-class language specialists who always make the final decision in word selection and syntactic choices. Additionally, if you are searching for a professional Faroese translation agency to translate from Faroese to Finnish, Swedish, or another language then you should contact professional translators of Littera24.
The Faroese alphabet is a variety of Latin alphabet. It has 29 letters.
Aa, Áá, Bb, Dd, Ðð, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, Íí, Jj, Kk, Ll, Mm, Nn, Oo, Óó, Pp, Rr, Ss, Tt, Uu, Úú, Vv, Yy, Ýý, Ææ, Øø.
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Free Price Quote within 30 Minutes
It is simply to translate to Faroese. You can easily order any translation from Faroese into English and vice versa online or by phone! Ask our manager for your language pair.