Thai is an ancient language with roots in Sanskrit and Chinese. It is a language that freely incorporates borrowings from other languages. In Thai, monosyllabic words from Chinese and polysyllabic words from Khmer are mixed.
Littera Translation Agency offers quality Thai translation services.
How Many People Speak Thai
Around 50 million people worldwide speak in it, mainly in Thailand and the United States, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
It is the Thai script. 44 consonants, 16 vowel signs and 32 vowel forms. The alphabet originated from the Old Khmer script.
Professional Thai Translation Services
Littera language service provider has been providing professional Thai translation services for over 10 years. It should be understood that not only the translation of documents from English into Thai is relevant, but also vice versa and in other language combinations, for example, French, German, Chinese, Italian, Spanish. In our office you can not only translate a website or document from Thai into Chinese or Thai into Russian or any other language, but also legalize it by ordering a notary certification or simply an Apostille . You can order translations in many languages from Littera Translation Agency.
Important! Based on the content of the source material and the final target language, we select a suitable and professional linguist. Professional translators use modern translation tools and new technologies to maintain the same terminology throughout the project and to ensure a professional result. To eliminate all kinds of errors and inaccuracies, a professional editor reads the translation after its completion.
Our Thai translators are proficient in language , literature and other humanitarian fields. Some of them are also Thai boxing specialists.
Thai translators are available at Littera Translation Agency. We have about 15 Thai translators and proofreaders.
We can help you with translation from Thai to English! We also work with more than 80 other languages . Ask our project manager about your language pair.
Official Translation of Documents Into Thai: When Is It Needed?
This service is required to process various source text:
- contracts and agreements;
- project estimate documents;
- scientific research works,
- passports and birth certificates;
- marriage and divorce certificates,
- marriage contracts;
- documents for receiving inheritance;
- court documents;
You can view the costs of Thai translation services in Section ”Translation prices”.
Our Most Frequently Used Thai Translations:
- English – Thai
- Spanish – Thai
- Finnish – Thai
- German – Thai
- French – Thai
- Czech – Thai
- Latvian – Thai
- Norwegian – Thai
- Russian – Thai
- Danish – Thai
- Lithuanian – Thai
All Translation Services:
- certified translation Thai – English
- translation from Thai into Latvian
- translation from Thai to English
- official translation from Thai into Russian
- certified Thai to English translator
- translation of documents from Thai into Latvian
- translation services from Thai to Latvian
- notarized translation from Thai to English
- software localization in Thai
- game localization in Thai
- site localization in Thai
- editing to / from Thai language
- medical translation to / from Thai
- translation of scientific texts into / from Thai
- literary translation to / from Thai
- translation of poetry into Thai / from Thai
- translation of books into / from Thai
- legal translation to / from Thai
We guarantee the complete confidentiality of your documents because we work with our translators and other suppliers under NDA agreements (non-disclosure). Clients are safe with us.
⭐Price quote within 30 minutes.⭐
To order a translation is easy – order it online.