Over 145,00+ clients all over the world.
Slovak Translation Services - Why Us?
Since its foundation in 2010, the Littera24 translation agency has consistently set the standard of excellence in language-related services. Translation company Littera24 is on a mission to bridge the global communication gap by providing professional Slovak translation services. With a clientele of over 14,000 clients spanning the globe, Littera24 stands as an emblem of linguistic expertise.
In an interconnected world where information knows no borders, Littera24 is the bridge that connects people and cultures. From legal document translation to medical translation, pharmaceutical translation, marketing materials, and technical manuals to literary masterpieces, we seamlessly traverse any Slovak linguistic projects, ensuring that your message retains its integrity and resonates with your audience, no matter where you are in the world.
- Littera24 provides document translation services from English into Slovak and vice versa, as well as other language combinations, for example, Czech, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- At our translation agency, you can translate a website or document from Slovak into English, Russian or any other language, and legalize it by a notarized certification or an Apostille. At Littera24 you can order translations into many languages.
- It’s important to know that we base on the content of the source material and the final target language when selecting a suitable and professional linguist. In fact, our professional Slovak translators are language experts. They use modern translation tools and new technologies to maintain the same terminology throughout the project and ensure a professional result.
Document Translation From Slovak To English: When Is It Needed?
Littera24 translation agency offers only quality Slovak translation services. This service is required to translate different documents:
- Contracts and agreements
- Project estimates
- Scientific research works
- Passports and birth certificates
- Marriage and divorce certificates
- Marriage contracts
- Documents for receiving an inheritance
- Court documents
All Translation Services Provided:
- Slovak medical translations
- Certified Slovak-English translation by a notary
- Notarized translation from Slovak into English
- Software localization into Slovak
- Videogame localization into Slovak
- Website localization in Slovak
- Editing into/from Slovak
- Literature translation from/into Slovak
- Legal translations from/into Slovak
- Professional translation from Slovak into English
- Expert translation from Slovak into Czech
- Official translation from Slovak into Russian
- Slovak-certified translations to English
- Document translation from Slovak into English
- Urgent Slovak-English translation services
Discover the possibilities of the world with our Slovak translation!
Entrust us with the world of your name and brand – stand out with our Slovak translation services!
Native Slovak translators are available at the Littera24 translation agency. We work with more than 15 Slovak translators and editors. They can help you also with Slovak-English translation or translate to Slovak. All Slovak linguists are tested and checked by the Littera24 translation agency. The best Slovak translators will be selected for your translation needs. We work with more than 80 languages. Ask our project manager about your language pair.
Slovak (slovenčina) is a Slavic language from the West Slavic group. It is very close to Czech, Czech speakers and Slovak speakers can easily understand each other. Slovak is a member of the Czech–Slovak branch of the West Slavic language group. Slovak is an official language in Slovakia and one of the 24 official languages of the European Union. The capital of Slovakia is Bratislava. Monetary currency – Euro. The ISO language code is SK.
In many Central European and East European countries, Slovak is considered to be a regional language. Slovak is based on the “it should be read the way it is written” principle. Every letter is pronounced the way it is written, clearly and precisely.
It is a Latin alphabet with dialectical marks. It has 46 letters. It is the longest European alphabet.
A, Á, B, C, Č, D, Ď, E, É, F, G, H, Ch, I, Í, J, K, L, Ľ, M, N, Ň, O, Ó, P, R, Ŕ, S, Š, T, Ť, U, Ú, V, W, X, Y, Ý, Z, Ž.
Please note that some of these letters (like Á, Č, Ď, É, Í, Ľ, Ň, Ó, Ŕ, Š, Ť, Ú, Ý, Ž) have diacritical marks, which are essential for correct pronunciation in the Slovak language.
How Many People Speak Slovak?
It is spoken by around 5,2 million people in the world, mostly in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary and some parts of Poland.
What They Are Saying
Excellent service. This is my second order and I was very pleased with the ease, price and lead time. Very professional and reliable. Thanks! .Diana Richardson
Very Good Service
I am a regular customer because Littera24 has respected the quality of their work and excellent service. I highly recommend them to everyone!Raitis Roze
And expand globally from Europe.
Examples of Writing in Slovak:
- Ahoj! – Hello!
- Dobré ráno! – Good morning!
- Dobrý večer! – Good evening!
- Čau! – Hi!
- Áno – Yes
- Nie – No
- Ďakujem! – Thank you!
- Prepáčte … – Excuse me…
- Nehovorím po slovensky. – I don’t speak Slovak.
Slovak translation services are provided according to high-quality standarts. We guarantee the confidentiality of your documents as we work with our translators and other suppliers under NDA (non-disclosure) agreements. Customers can be safe working with us.
Price Calculation Within 30 Minutes
Ordering a Slovak translation is easy – order it online. The most accurate Sovak to English translation or 80+ languages is guaranteed. Translate Slovak legal documents to English with Littera24 from any place in the world.