Bengali translation services. Any translation project: written translation, official document translation services, large translation projects, website translation
Bengali to English
from Bengali to Russian
Professional Bengali Translators - Bengali Translation Agency Littera24
Bengali or Bangla (বাংলা) is the official language of Bangladesh and one of the 23 official languages of India. It is one of the Indo-Aryan languages of the Indo-European language group. It is spread in Bangladesh and in West Bengal, a state in India. Besides, it is spoken on Andaman and Nicobar islands, as well as in Bengali communities in North America, the Middle East., Southeast Asia, Europe, and Pakistan. The total amount of Bengali speakers is around 250 million people which makes it one of the largest languages in the world.
Facts about Bengali
Bengali is a historical region in Southern Asia where modern India (that is where the name of West Bengal state came from) and Bangladesh are located. The word “Bengali” came from the name of the ancient kingdom of Banga which has been mentioned in Indian epic literature as early as the 1st century BC.
The Bengali language also has ancient roots as evidenced by the literary monument of the 10th-12th century. The history of Bengali is divided into three periods: Ancient Bengali, Middle Bengali (starting from the 14th century), and Modern Bengali (starting with the 18th century). Nowadays there are a great variety of Bengali dialects; the largest are Kolkata, or Western dialect, Dhaka, or Eastern dialect (the main one), and Chittagong dialect (spoken in the largest harbour city in Bangladesh). There are also two varieties of standard literature styles: the Sadhubhasa (classical style), and the Chaltibhasa (modern style).
Official Document Translation from Bengali to English - When is it Needed?
This service is necessary to translate the following texts:
- Contracts and agreements.
- Project estimates.
- Scientific research works.
- Passports and birth certificates.
- Marriage and divorce certificates.
- Marriage contracts.
- Documents for receiving an inheritance.
- Court documents.
The industries that most frequently use our Bengali translation services are automotive and engineering, construction, energy, finance and banking, medicine, information technology, legal, real estate, advertising and marketing.
Professional Bengali Translation Services - Why Us?
- Littera24 has been providing translation services since 2010 and offers professional and quality Bengali translations.
- Littera24 offers quality Bengali translation services at affordable prices.
- Our translation agency provides document translation services from English into Bengali and vice versa, as well as other language combinations, for example, from Russian, French, Spanish, Italian and more than 80 world languages.
- Important! Littera24 translation agency always selects a suitable and professional linguist based on the content of the source material and the final target language.
- When fulfilling a translation order, if the target language is Bengali, the translation is provided by a Bengali language translator.
- All Bengali translators are tested, have corresponding education, experience and verified reviews.
- Professional Bengali translators use modern translation tools and new technologies to maintain the same terminology throughout the project and ensure a professional result.
- To avoid any Bengali errors and inaccuracies, a professional editor reads the translation after it is completed.
Why Littera24 Bengali Translators?
Littera24 translation agency provides translations from/into Bengali made by expert translators. We guarantee a professional and precise translation as all Bengali translators and editors who work with us are tested in accordance with our evaluation and testing system.
Additionally, we can help you with Bengali-English or English-Bengali translation. We also work with more than 80 other languages. Ask our project manager about your language pair.
Bengali Translation Industries
The Bengali alphabet evolved from the Brahmi alphabet. For example, the Bengali alphabet is a syllabic alphabet in which all consonants have an inherent vowel with two pronunciations. Which one to use can be difficult, and sometimes the consonants are not pronounced at all.
Commonly Used Bengali Translations:
- English – Bengali
- Hindi – Bengali
- Spanish – Bengali
- Swedish – Bengali
- German – Bengali
- French – Bengali
- Czech – Bengali
- Latvian – Bengali
- Finnish – Bengali
- Russian – Bengali
- Danish – Bengali
- Lithuanian – Bengali
- Italian – Bengali
- Dutch – Bengali
- Norwegian – Bengali
- Bulgarian – Bengali
- Croatian – Bengali
- Romanian – Bengali
- Serbian – Bengali
- Slovak – Bengali
- Slovenian – Bengali
- Ukrainian – Bengali
- Persian – Bengali
- Belarusian – Bengali
Bengali Translation Confidentiality
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Free Price Quote within 30 Minutes
It’s easy to translate from/into Bengali legal documents to English or Bengali medical documents to English with the translation company Littera24. Additionally, you can simply order any translation from Bengali into English and vice versa online or by phone! Get a quote within 30 minutes. Ask our manager for your language.