Professional Urdu Translation Services - Urdu Translation Agency Littera24
Urdu (self-name: اردو), also known as Lashkari (self-name: لشکری) is the language of the Indo-European family of the Indo-Aryan group; functional style of the Hindustani language, at a colloquial level, mutually intelligible with Hindi, which arose in the 13th century.
Surprisingly, there is a language in the world that is adopted as a state language in two different countries and has two names and alphabets, remaining essentially the same. It is Hindi as it is called in India and Urdu as it is called in Pakistan.
In addition, Persian (Farsi) and Urdu not are the same and not mutually intelligible like Hindi and Sanskrit or like English and French. Urdu contains Farsi words to a large extent, but the problem is that Urdu uses these words in their historical meaning, and not in the meanings that have appeared in modern Persian (Farsi).
In India, Urdu is one of the 22 official languages. Here it is spoken by about 50 million people – mostly Muslims. Urdu-speaking Muslim communities exist in many areas in the north of the country (the states of Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, and the capital Delhi), as well as in all major cities of the country. Urdu is used as the language of instruction in some schools and is studied alongside Arabic in Indian madrasahs.
In Pakistan, only about 7% of the country’s population speaks Urdu, but it is one of the country’s two official languages (the other being English).
The Urdu alphabet is the alphabet used to write the Urdu language, the register of the Hindustani language. Consists of 51 letters and is used for writing from right to left. It is a modification of the Persian script, in turn derived from Arabic. Urdu mostly uses nasta’liq script, while Arabic and Persian mostly use naskh.
Native in Pakistan, India. Native speakers in the world: 70 million. Writing system: Urdu alphabet, Nastaliq, Devanagari etc. The official language in Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Telangana, Bihar etc. The ISO language code – UR.
To translate English to Urdu - When is it Needed?
Accurate Urdu translation services are required to process various source materials:
- Contracts and agreements.
- Project estimate documents.
- Scientific research works.
- Passports and birth certificates.
- Marriage and divorce certificates, diploma.
- Marriage contracts.
- Documents for receiving an inheritance.
- Court documents.
The industries that most often use our Urdu translation services are automotive and mechanical engineering, construction, energy, finance and banking, medicine, information technology, jurisprudence, real estate, advertising and marketing.
Urdu Translation - Why you Should Choose Littera24?
- Littera24 is an international translation company of Urdu translation service providers that has been offering professional translation solutions since 2010. Additionally, the translation agency offers document translation from English into Urdu or Arabic to Urdu and vice versa, as well as other language combinations, for example, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- In our office, you can translate a website or document from Urdu into English, German, Russian, or any other language, and legalize it by a notarized certification or an Apostille. In Littera24 translation agency, you can order translations into many languages.
- It’s important to know that based on the content of the source material and the final target language, we select a suitable and professional linguist. Professional Urdu translators use modern translation tools and new technologies to maintain the same terminology throughout the project and ensure a professional result. To avoid any errors and inaccuracies, a professional editor reads the translation after it’s completed. So, if you need Urdu translation then you are in the right place.
Urdu Translators - Littera24 Translation Agency
Our native Urdu translators are based in Pakistan and India. Littera24’s Urdu translators use modern IT technologies in their translation work. We make special efforts to ensure that our translators are first-class language specialists. They are tested, have appropriate linguistic education and translation work experience of at least 3 years. And, most importantly, we guarantee that every client will get only a precise Urdu translation in time.
Experienced Urdu translators always make the final decision in word selection and syntactic choices during the translation process. Additionally, if you are searching for a precise and professional Urdu translation agency to translate from English to Urdu then you should contact translators of Littera24.
Urdu Translation Services Areas
Urdu Translation Costs
Urdu translation prices are competitive. The final translation costs are calculated individually after evaluating the materials provided.
Most Frequently Used Urdu Translations:
Urdu Translation Confidentiality
We guarantee full confidentiality of your documents because we work under NDA agreements (non-disclosure) with our translators and other suppliers. Clients are safe with us.
Free Price Quote within 30 Minutes
It is simply to translate to Urdu. You can easily order any translation from Urdu into English and vice versa online or by phone! Ask our manager for your language pair.